cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order...

FIXED
Twistingmymelon

An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order...

Hi,

When logging on the Member Centre website I'm getting:

"An error has occurred. You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress"

I'm logging this here as I've phoned up to report the issue but the support ticket was closed after 14 days without anything being done.

I've had the issue for the last couple of months since trying to change some call features via the phone control panel. It just says this when I check it:

"Additional advanced call features you've added: Caller Display (Awaiting activation), Voicemail (Awaiting activation), Plusnet Call Protect (Awaiting activation), Call Barring (Awaiting activation)"

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone orde...

Hiya @Twistingmymelon

Thanks for getting in touch on the forum and for the hassle this is causing. 

I have corrected the features on your line and it will match up to the account in the next 24 hours. This online message saying you have a pending change will disappear at that stage. 

Let me know if it is still showing after 24 hours.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Twistingmymelon

Re: An error has occurred You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone orde...

Hi @SammyM,

It is stil saying the online message when I logon the portal and also awaiting activation under the call features although when I check my phone now I have got voicemail back.

Thanks,

Martin

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hey @Twistingmymelon,

I'm sorry to hear that you've still been experiencing these issues. We've had a look over this and made some changes, so it should now be working Smiley Just let us know if you run into any further problems and we'll be happy to help out!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Twistingmymelon

Thanks. That appears to have sorted it.