Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Incorrect in Account Details

FIXED
mjeb
Dabbler

Address Incorrect in Account Details

I moved home two years ago and took plusnet with me. My address in my Account Details section and on my bills still shows my old address. I am unable to edit my address in my account. What needs to be done to correct this? I do not want to renew my contract until this has been resolved.
6 REPLIES 6
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Address Incorrect in Account Details

Hiya @mjeb

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I can fully appreciate your concerns on this. I can imagine the hassle this has caused and I have put this right for you, explaining more here

Sorry for the late reply, we're are busier than usual and it is taking longer than I would like to get back to you guys. 

Please get back to me if you need any further help.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mjeb
Dabbler

Sorry, I forgot about this post until today. This is still and issue and I was reminded of it today when I received and email informing me that full fibre is now available at my address. The only issue is the address you list in the email is incorrect.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I've updated your address for you.

Unfortunately full fibre isn't available at your actual address. Sorry for the false hope. Sad

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mjeb
Dabbler

Thanks Gandalf. Any idea why it seems to be available for my next door neighbour but not me? The neighbours phone line literally runs past my house???

In regards to the address update. I have checked my account and it is still incorrect.
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@mjeb 

try submitting the Openreach form at https://www.openreach.com/forms/fibre-broadband-availability---customer-form with the enquiry reason selected as "I cannot get fibre but my neighbours can" and see what they say?

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

@mjeb, could private message me what your address should be and where you're seeing it's incorrect? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet