cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Call plan. Does anytime include to mobiles?

FIXED
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Adding a Call plan. Does anytime include to mobiles?

@Gandalf 

The provision of a link in the Member Centre so that closed tickets and open tickets can be readily found and viewed is precisely what I am asking for (and have done so in the past). I do hope that you are successful in achieving this.

As for the general question of the demise of the ticket system (apart from faults and complaints) I recognise that it was a business decision ( a poor one in my opinion ) but that does not make it desirable or convenient from a customer's perspective.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

It's a business decision to make things as difficult as possible for customers, which seems to be the general way things are going recently, I suppose they think "That'll do." ☹️

I am not sure if I will be staying with Plusnet when my current contract is up, having been with them a couple of times over many years although I have no complaints about the FTTC service and have had no billing problems, the decline in customer service levels and removal of methods to communicate with support is a worrying trend.

monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

ok, gone live today on the new retention deal.

now i think of myself as pretty decent on the old maths working out stuff but this first bill is quite something to behold, with many many entries/adjustments.

broken down to its very bare essentials and everything taken in to account its £10.23 more than i had expected.

i understand there's lots of adjustments on a first bill but i cant help thinking i've paid twice for something.

i am assuming i haven't been on the new anytime call package since last month as i was specifically told to "hang fire on the call usage till the 15th march as the calls are not included till then". but then again that doesn't account for the £10.23 difference.

any help would be appreciated.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @monkeyexpressPF 

I'm sorry for the mess we've made of your bill.

I'm finding it's easier to work out what the pro-rata charges should be rather than try to decipher what they actually are, and add that onto the normal monthly cost, then credit the difference if appropriate.

I've created a support ticket with more detail you can view/respond to by going Here. Let me know if I've made a miscalculation (it is rather early in the morning!) there's further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

thanks for that. the biggest thing there then is that I've been on the anytime call plan for a month without knowing, but with the adjustment you're making and looking at the calls I've made that would have been chargeable without the plan we look just about right.

i'll wait and see what next months bill shows but hopefully that will be easier to follow.

should the credit/adjustment to next months bill show on my account anywhere before the next bill is issued?

thanks again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @monkeyexpressPF  Not entirely sure what happened there as our system's applied the call plan change almost immediately rather than the next billing date but it looks like that's saved you some money here which is good.

You'll receive an automated email soon (normally within 2 hours from when a credit's added) to confirm it's applied but it won't show on your account via the member centre until the following bill has generated where it'll show on the bill itself. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

all sorted and correct now. thank you.