cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 cashback offer

Suzi

£75 cashback offer

I signed up to plusnet with the offer of £75 cashback. I have heard nothing regarding this? Attempted your online chat which I feel is pointless. Before you manage to type a question they send loads of pre written msgs and Chuck you off the chat?
How do I claim my cashback please
3 REPLIES 3
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: £75 cashback offer

A number of people appear to have had problems with this cash back offer.....not sure how it works but if you sign up to PN via some other website it may be them that make this offer.

If I am wrong and it’s PN who are responsible for that payment the procedure to claim it should be included in the email PN sent you which details what you have agreed too.

Excluding the cash back issue some customers have claimed that what was agreed on the phone is a different price to what they are being charged, the email you get should be clear, if you disagree with the contract you have 14 days to cancel, on the other hand if the amount charged is more than that shown in your contract this becomes a breach of contract and there is plenty of information on the internet what happens if one party is in breach of a contract.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
Suzi

Thank you for your reply.
I signed up online when this offer was being advertised.i did ask at some point and said would be automatically sent to me. Never heard anything since and to be honest forgot about it but I signed up for the offer which I would think lost do. Apologies if wrong.
So hard to contact anyone at PN even before the pandemic
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine