cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4mth on and 2nd new contract PN still can't get my bill correct.

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

4mth on and 2nd new contract PN still can't get my bill correct.

@Gandalf     - your help please.

Further to this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Further-issues-with-latest-bill/m-p/1864590#M60319

Last month PN again tried to charge me £49+ for my bill, the 3rd time this year they have over charged me. I rang CS and was told my new account was for some reason still pending 4mths or so after re-newing. The best way to sort would be to dismiss the old account and draw up a new one. So I did despite being told that it couldn't be backdated so the new 24mth contract would have to start from the new date 1/6/22.

Guess what? just come up to taking the 1st payment and yep again £49+ has been taken from my account today.

To say I'm not impressed is an understatement. What on earth is happening in the PN systems? 

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: 4mth on and 2nd new contract PN still can't get my bill correct.

From what I can see following my updates to the ticket Here which I've got ownership of, we've managed to activate your contract when you rang us on the 1st June. We've added the correct discounts and a credit to cover the overcharge. 

As your bill had already generated, the credit would go towards your next bill as we cannot credit a pending bill I'm afraid as that'd be pending with your bank through the direct debit instruction, if that makes sense? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

So the new contract wasn't to prevent that payment going out then as I understood it, but to hopefully stop any billing errors in the future?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yeah that's correct. Fingers crossed things will run smoothly moving forward but let me know if there are any issues. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

Thank you.