cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Line Rentals

mcman541

2 Line Rentals

I have just checked my bill for the month as it was higher than expected and I have noticed I have been charged 2 line rentals.. Hope someone can help!!
4 REPLIES 4
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: 2 Line Rentals

Hi @mcman541,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201425384

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
mcman541

I have checked what you have said and I am still in dispute with this bill I have been charged 2 line rentals and also been charged for calls after 6pm when my package includes free calls after 6pm all charges was after I renewed my plan which I am not regretting.
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@mcman541  I think you will find that with the current call plans free calls are from 7pm to 7am (and weekends). A long time ago it was 6pm for evening calls but not anymore.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @mcman541

We've updated the support ticket with further information. This can be viewed on the link my colleague provided above. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team