cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile, no service LE14 3 area

Valeman

mobile, no service LE14 3 area

Our mobile signal/service has been down for more than 24 hrs, LE14 3 area. Apparently EE have a outage/service issue nearby, why can't Plusnet fess up and inform users of this issue, instead of just ignoring it, and leaving users in the dark.

4 REPLIES 4
enlliserve
Grafter

Re: mobile, no service LE14 3 area

Probably because EE never inform its MNVO's of any outages
Simple answer is to sign up for text alerts on the EE network checker. You don't have to be on EE
Valeman

Thanks for the reply, I checked the EE website and found the issue before calling Plusnet after 3 days, after a search the Plusnet opp confirmed the issue, we were back up late Friday, after 4 days without any network. Plusnet are going to arrange some compensation.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @Valeman 

I'm sorry to see your mobile's not working in your area.

We do though get updates from our suppliers on service problems, but we've currently no way of getting this information out to everybody as our service status page is for issues that impact a large amount of Plusnet customers.

If you have an issue in future, drop me a private message with your full postcode and we'll see what we can find out.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Valeman

Hi, thanks for your reply, I now know not to bother with Plusnet’s website, and instead to check the EE website in future, the lack of information from Plusnet is just plain frustrating, nothing over 3 days ? So decided to find out for myself.