cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I still being sent bill notifications?

FIXED
Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Why am I still being sent bill notifications?

As title.

I left PN some time ago and cancelled my DD.

I recently received a refund cheque through the post and yet I'm still receiving 'Your latest bill' emails.
13 REPLIES 13
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Why am I still being sent bill notifications?

Fix

Sorry to hear this @Stranger 

Can you send me a screenshot of the e-mails you're getting via PM?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks Matthew, will do 👍🏻
Moscarella
Grafter

Hi, Ditto. I have also received a refund cheque from Plusnet for the same reason. Unfortunately I am unable to cash this as the name is misspelled and it is not for the account that the mobile (and broadband) is and has been debited,

I only received this through the intervention of one of the moderators of this board and hopefully one of these will pick up this reply and correct this matter, I will not, of course go bankrupt in the meantime and I hope this billing error does not reoccur next month!

Regards

Tags (2)
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Moscarella  The moderators are only customers like you and have no access to account details. Only Plusnet staff can help you.

Moscarella
Grafter

Hi, Thanks for the update. I certainly understand that only Plusnet staff can remedy this. The problem then arises in actually placing this matter before them because they are diffiicult to contact....Interminable wait time on phone, Then perhaps your meaning is that plusnet staff don't actually read forum or community posts.

It seems far easier to join plusnet than leave!

Moscarella
Grafter

Hi. I am not now receiving with bill reminders by email. I have been issued with a refund cheque that I cannot pay into an account. The name is misspelled on the cheque. Considering that Plusnet have all the details enabling a refund back to the account used, why issue cheques anyway?

Who uses cheques these days? I have neither written or issued a cheque for payment for many, many years.and I very much doubt that Plusnet would accept payment by cheque by customers for a Plusnet account. This is not fixed, It is partially fixed!

Tags (1)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Moscarella Can you pop me over your username on a PM please so I can have a look?

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jaybee1

I also have the same problem.  I received a cheque for 0.46p (!) and am receiving a constant billing email/txt for 0.12p!!

Both my Mobile Accounts were closed in April.  Please can someone fix this?  I wrote a complaint to Plusnet and

still nothing has been resolved.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Jaybee1 I've sent you a PM, please reply back with the details I've asked for when you can

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Moscarella
Grafter

Hi, I recieved a cheque for the full months usage that I neverhad with the name misspelt and therefore unbankable. I have, and am, jumping through more hoops than a circus lion to try to correct this I have answered countless security questions for an account that does not exist, together with details of a direct debit account that no longer exists.

I hope you do better than I am doing!

Moscarella
Grafter

No Reply

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Moscarella, I know it's frustrating, we have to get passing data protection checks right in each case. I've dropped you another reply to your message as I can definitely help. Please get back to me on there when you can.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Moscarella, please bear in mind you're replying in public now. Please reply back to what I've asked for on my last message to you in private.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team