cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to EE details

Sool
Dabbler

Transfer to EE details

I am contemplating my transfer options and would appreciate some clarity about what would be included if I chose EE.

Will the new service include 5G?

Would the package include any roaming?

Will the option for WiFi calling be included?

Will I be able to send texts to short codes?

I am also somewhat reluctant to sign-up for a new package that will see a price increase in March. Have i understood this correctly?

3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Transfer to EE details

Hey there @Sool here's some answers for you just to help. Let me know if you need any more info.

Link for Wi-Fi Calling: Using WiFi Calling | Mobile Help | EE

Short codes are available on EE

5G is on 5G plans so it depends what you sign up to

You can have roaming abroad as an add-on as part of the package.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Smith7
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Hi   @Sool 

I changed from PlusNet to Lebara mobile via a special deal with USwich £7.95 for U/L U/L and 21GB data reduced for the first 3 months after a recommendation on here. 
The best thing I've done 

5G if you have a 5G phone  WiFi calling  Short text codes  Use abroad  and no stupid increases every March/April  everything you are likely to need with no long contract 

They use Vodafone signal well worth a look   

ghamilton123
Rising Star

I'd end up going with either Voxi (Vodafone) or Smarty (3), EE's prices are ridiculous for the data they give, but thats my personal opinion, I'd check what providers have reliable signal near you, using coverage checkers, and basing it off of that.

I have both a 3 sim (£20/mo) for unlimited data and a Voxi ESIM (done some trickery to get that) and both work great