Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not working, calls OK

FIXED
materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Texts not working, calls OK

Does anyone know whether texts are not working. Generally. Calls OK, but my texts stopped working in or out about an hour and a bit ago.

6 REPLIES 6
JoMitch

Re: Texts not working, calls OK

I came here to ask that very question. I’ve not been able to send or receive texts for a couple of hours. All other services seem to be working fine.
materialman
Rising Star

Fix

Glad it's not just me in a way I notice the cell signal is very low here, nearly nothing (it often is) but it didn't prevent calls getting through. I think when we have to move away from Plusnet, I'll be looking at networks that perhaps piggy back off Vodaphone, like Asda or whatever else.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @materialman and @JoMitch

I'm really sorry you guys are having issues with your text messages and I really would like to get to the bottom of this for you. 

I know how frustrating it can be, I will send you both a DM for more detail and I will get stuck in!!  Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya there, 

I have sent you a DM.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
materialman
Rising Star

Issue self resolved next morning. Pity you weren't offering help at the time, not 3 days later.

JoMitch

Hello, this resolved itself sometime in the night. Hopefully it won’t happen again. It would be useful if you could establish what caused the problem in order to prevent it recurring. Jo