cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port started 22nd Dec - still not complete: Can anybody beat that?

Daisybank
Grafter

Port started 22nd Dec - still not complete: Can anybody beat that?

It seemed like a simple enough plan: Migrate my 85 year old Mother from Virgin Mobile (another EE MVNO) to Plusnet - so that I could manage her account along with my other Plusnet Accounts (for Mobile, phone and Broadband).

Port was requested 22nd Dec and various auto-generated emails received to say it would be any moment now, but despite multiple calls to Plusnet, we are still waiting.

I have to say, that the support staff are lovely and very understanding, but have run out of promises like "I am sure it will happen tomorrow/don't worry, we'll compensate you when this finally goes through/we'll call you tomorrow to check if it has been successful (they never do)"

@RebekaPreston Even though my Mum is probably a winner in the "Longest time to Port to Plusnet" competition, my patience is running a bit thin - as I am sure that yours would in the same situation. It is obvious that something is permanently broken - so some alternate action surely now needs to be taken. Is there anything you can do to check out what is going wrong here? [Not just for my Mum - but all your other customers similarly inconvenienced] 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Port started 22nd Dec - still not complete: Can anybody beat that?

Hi @Daisybank,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused with the delay of your port-in request; it's certainly not a service we wish to provide and I can assure you our Team will be working to the best of their ability to get this sorted as quickly as possible. 

If you could send me a private message with your account details; I'll investigate this further and I'll do all I can to help. -Ashleigh