cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet offer any Unlimited offer?

thomasbully

Plusnet offer any Unlimited offer?

Hello Plusnet community,

I'm considering upgrading my current plan with Plusnet and I'm interested to know if they offer any unlimited plans that include features such as 5G connectivity and premium internet browsing. Could someone provide information on the available unlimited plans offered by Plusnet and the specific features they include?

Additionally, I'd like to inquire about any personalized offers or discounts available to customers, particularly those who have been with Plusnet for a longer duration. Are there any special deals or promotions that I can take advantage of, and if so, what would be the process for accessing these offers? If it helps, I can provide my customer number for reference.

Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from the community.

3 REPLIES 3
corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 17

Re: Plusnet offer any Unlimited offer?

Before you spend too much time looking for a new Plusnet deal I thought I'd repeat part of an e-mail I received from Plusnet today:

"We will be closing all our mobile services in the coming months. This means you’ll need to switch your service to another provider in the future.

We want to make sure you still get great value, flexible mobile plans. As Plusnet is part of the BT and EE family, we’ve joined forces with EE to create a range of SIM only deals available exclusively to Plusnet mobile customers."

It goes on to offer me unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, and 10GB per month for £10 - which is more expensive than my current Plusnet deal. 

I've decided to switch to RWG with their 2yr deal - not unlimited, but more than I need for the equivalent of under £1.50 pm!

Smith7
All Star
Fixes: 3

@corringham wrote:

I've decided to switch to RWG with their 2yr deal - not unlimited, but more than I need for the equivalent of under £1.50 pm!

WARNING

Hi I would be very careful switching to RWG 

I switched my Three spare phone to them no problems opening the account all done online

I obtained a PAC number from Three and filled in the transfer on the RWG now given it was the Coronation  well over a week later even though RWG say two working days  "   simply complete the details below and we will port your number from your current mobile provider in a maximum of 2 working days.  "

Three switched their phone off and closed my online account the next next day 

You cannot call anyone the 01633 415 333  or the freephone 0808 164 1514 from the home phone go unanswered with a message saying someone will call you back but never do

The email was answered saying it was an EE problem and many people had the same problem

The Consumer Service is very very poor almost non existent they may be getting too many new applications and problems with EE

Just keep well well away I wished I had

Just look on Trustpilot  

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 17

I'm willing to try them - although there are issues reported in on-line reviews they still get a much better Trustpilot score than Plusnet!

No budget MVNO is likely to provide the same quality as a main provider, and the perceived value-for-money will depend on your individual expectations. For a "mission-critical" mobile I wouldn't use any MVNO, but that's not what I need.