cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help.. lost saved voicemail

Jenjen

Please help.. lost saved voicemail

Please help. I saved a voicemail message from my nan who has terminal cancer. I listened to it last week (can't remember when I actually received it) but now it's gone. Please please, is there anyway to retrieve it. I'm heartbroken
2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Please help.. lost saved voicemail

Hi @Jenjen, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sincerely sorry to hear of the current situation and missing voicemail message. Unfortunately, after checking with the necessary team they have confirmed that messages that come through to Plusnet mobile voicemail by default remain on their for 90 days unless you've adjusted your voicemail settings and changed it from the default 90 days. I'm afraid there's no way of retrieving voice mails that have sine been deleted also whether this be manually or automatically also. I'm sorry this may not be the answer you were hoping for and if there's anything we can do to help moving forwards please don't hesitate getting back in touch.

Jenjen

Re: Please help.. lost saved voicemail

Thank you for your reply. I'm so heartbroken as I wasn't aware that saved messages get deleted. She passed away yesterday and I'm kicking myself for not recording it sooner. Thank you for answering my post