cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number switching (PAC)

robbiecollie
Grafter

Number switching (PAC)

I am considering switching to plus net mobile but seeing all the negative messages on forum about (PAC) number switching am now considering my options has anyone any comments on this subject

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Number switching (PAC)

@robbiecollie - Well quite a lot of these delays have been resolved for a lot of the customers so maybe you wouldn’t have to wait that long to get your own move. Having said that if you are going to move and a long delay would be, let’s just say inconvenient, then either postpone it until the issue is fixed or remain with your current provider.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

On a forum like this you're not generally going to get people who have had no problems here, only the people who have had issues. That said mine went through fine.

As said above, if you really need your phone to keep in touch with family for instance who are ill then you don't do a number port with anyone if it's that important. If you do have real life needs then don't still go ahead with the port (again, with anybody) as, myself for one, will have no sympathy whatsoever.

Kevin
Rising Star

My number port went through in one and a half days. Smiley

Kevin.