cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reward card

Baz901

No Reward card

Looking at the forum, this is a common problem, but I didn't want to tag onto an existing thread. I signed up in June 2021 without using any 3rd party website as Plusnet themselves were advertising a reward card of £50 which stated they will send it automatic no need to claim it . I should have received something by now but nothing was ever received.

I've been trying to contact Plusnet customer services since with no luck and increasing frustration. Chat isn't working. They don't use email (??). The phone number just says 'we're too busy, call back' and Twitter - both DMs and Tweets - are just ignored. There isn't actually anyway to contact them from what I can see, at all. (I'm grateful I haven't got an urgent problem!) However, the reward card, and the overall deal that it gave me, was the reason I moved to Plusnet - so I'd like to receive what I signed up for.

If anyone has any advice how I can actually communicate with someone from Plusnet about this that would be great. I always thought they had good customer service, but that doesn't seem the case sadly.

I also got my wife to sign up to the same deal too so we are both out of pocket now as that was the deal breaker in us leaving our existing contracts.
2 REPLIES 2
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: No Reward card

Hi @Baz901

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the Reward Card. I'd also like to apologise for the troubles you've had in getting in touch with ourselves. I work in the Social Media Team that picks up Twitter messages, surprised that this has not been responded to given our workload lately.

Anyway, I've tried to locate your Plusnet account through your community profile but have not been able to. Feel free to send me a PM with your account username and I'll be more than happy to have a look into this.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Re: No Reward card

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account / Billing to Mobile

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'