cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New mobile plan

tommo85

New mobile plan

The faq's plusnet confirm a 30 rolling mobile plan can be changed once per month. I changed my mobile plan months ago (29 June) and I have recently tried to view options with a view to possibly changing my plan again, however, the app states I currently have a new plan in progress, therefore, I have been unable to view or make changes to my plan.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Re: New mobile plan

Hi there, sorry about the problems you're having changing your mobile tariff, feel free to send me a private message with your full name and mobile number and I'll sort that out for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 222

Hi, I'm just checking in to see if you still need any help with this at all?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DannyVee

Im not the OP, but having the same issue. Last changed plan about a year ago, but when I go to "change plan" on the app it says I have a change in progress and can only change once a month
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @DannyVee,

I'm sorry to hear that's the case. If you delete the app and reinstall it, does this fix the problem?

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team