cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Port to Lebara & EE MNP text msg

Allium

Incomplete Port to Lebara & EE MNP text msg

Hi

Was supposed to port plusnet number to lebara last wednesday (31st)

Lebara text early morning to say port complete.  Also got a text during that day from EE MNP to confirm port was due to be complete, would be complete by the end of that day and that they would track the port to its completion.

My number did go across to lebara on the 31st, incoming calls or sms from plusnet (and i suspect EE) are still going to the plusnet sim, which is still active (including my plusnet voicemail).

Im on at lebara to sort as i know its their responsibility to sort as the new provider (it is proving frustrating dealing with them).  I wondered if anyone with experience &/or at plusnet can advise about the sms i got from EE MNP and if they are indeed tracking its progress, or can offer any advice on what has gone awry - ive never experienced a port take longer than 12 hours previously and im now nudging towards a week!  Thanks for any replies!

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
brookheather
Rising Star

Re: Incomplete Port to Lebara & EE MNP text msg

I am having exactly the same problem (port was also on Wednesday 31st May) - Plusnet sim still active and EE calls going to that sim.

BT FTTP 500 + pfSense + Uniquiti Unifi 6 Pro
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

I transferred SWMBO's phone number from EE to Lebara about a month ago using a PAC, Outgoing calls were transferred immediately but incoming calls went to EE voicemail for about 24 hours (I had removed the EE SIM), so it's not a problem with Plusnet. It's either EE or Lebara.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

gailj
Hooked

Hi, see my post on the other forum discussion on this subject.  I called Lebara, the receiving provider, and the problem was sorted out quickly.

Allium

Thanks for the update @gailj !  Thats good to hear.  Sadly, my issue is still not sorted despite ringing Lebara customer Services (again!) this morning and having to repeat the whole saga.  What magic words did you say to them to get it resolved? Do you know who you spoke to? Any advice greatly appreciated!

gailj
Hooked

Hi there, I didn't get a name I'm afraid.  The person I spoke to was obviously aware that there was a problem porting across Plusnet customers.  He asked me for a couple of example numbers where calls were still going to the Plusnet SIM, said he would pass these details on to the tech desk and later in the day my Plusnet SIM was disconnected.  I think it just depends who you talk to with these things.  Good luck.