Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional call forwarding active

materialman
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Conditional call forwarding active

A few days ago I ported over to Plusnet mobile. I notice when I make a call on the mobile it displays "Conditional call forwarding active". I'm not exactly sure what it refers to, except to suspect it something to do with voicemail. But then again voicemail would be conditional upon having that available to the number being called if that doesn't answer.

?Huh

4 REPLIES 4
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Conditional call forwarding active

Hi materialman,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Conditional call forwarding is in relation to your Voicemail service. This means that if somebody tries to call you and you're not available or busy, it then forwards the call on to your Voicemail Service. 

If you would like Voicemail removing, you can do this via your handset settings or we can turn this off via the system.

Be sure to send me a Private Message if you would like this processing at a network level, and I'll certainly look into that for you.

- Rebeka 

materialman
Rising Star

Hi Rebeka,

That makes sense...simply indicating voicemail is on. I see it is available from 555. Stupid question....is there a charge to access voicemail. Indeed did me finding it on 555 and getting to the voicemail menu incur a charge?

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi materialman,

Providing you're calling your Voicemail Service from the UK, it's free to call 555.

- Rebeka Smiley

materialman
Rising Star

@RebekaPreston wrote:

Hi materialman,

Providing you're calling your Voicemail Service from the UK, it's free to call 555.

- Rebeka Smiley

Ah good! Free! Something that annoyed me about O2 was the cost of accessing voicemail.

Thank you.