cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges for leaving

sandyman68

Charges for leaving

I requested a PAC code because I wanted to move to another provider and in the text message it said I was being charged £26.13 early termination charrges. Why? 

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Charges for leaving

Most Plusnet mobile SIMs are supplied on 30 day rolling contracts but If you took out a 12 month contract then its possible that there may be charges if you are leaving within that period.

Details on ETCs can be found here https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/early-termination-charges/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

sandyman68

I'm pretty sure it's a 30-day rolling contract

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@sandyman68  either logging in to your account here https://www.plus.net/my-account/mobile/jsf/pages/Login.xhtml or using the App should confirm whether its a 30 day contract or not. Logging in to your account should show the plan as a 30 day one. The App will say 1 month.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @sandyman68, thanks for getting in touch

I'm sorry for the issues you've had with the account. So we can look into this for you, could you please PM;

- your full name and confirmation you're the account holder

- your full address including postcode

- your mobile number

- your DOB

- last 2 digits from sort code and account number used to pay the bill

Once you've sent those details via PM please do let us know via this public post. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team