Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC Watchdog

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: BBC Watchdog

@CliveArnold

I think I know why you didn't see the pages Rebeka referred you too.

At the very top of this page (on the left) you should see 'plusnet we'll do you proud' - this is the page Rebeka meant.

However, I beleive you clicked on Plusnet Community which is almost at the very top and I feel this is where the confusion starts

A note to Plusnet. If a user clicks on Plusnet Community obviously it takes you there. However their is NO mobile phone section (Broadband - Fibre Broadband - Phone - TV - General Chat - Forums). would it be better to include Mobile Phone there too, possibly after Phone but before TV?

JR66

Now on my third SIM card and still no data.  Complained again today and got a reply blaming my handset - not for the first time!  This despite my telling them that a different SIM had worked perfectly in my handset.  Unbelievable.  So, Watchdog form completed and sent.

andywhite

same here have lost a days work as cant use sat nav and  chrome to order supplys for jobs  if not fixed by tomorrow will be cancelling as totally unacceptable .Thought they had great customer skills well if this is anything like its going to be  sorry plusnet good bye

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @andywhite

A fix has been implemented by our Network Team after working closely with our supplier overnight and the configuration issue has now been resolved; however if you're still experiencing issues feel free to send me a Private Message so I can  look into this for you. 

andywhite

thanks for reply Emily do I send you my loss of earnings for today then couldn't work no sat nav also couldn't order products as no internet . All ive got from your chat sessions and telephone calls is were sorry perhaps when I cant pay my mortgage the end of month il pass the company on too plus net to get apoliges?Huh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @andywhite

I completely understand the inconvenience this situation may be causing you, and we're more than happy to try and find a solution for why your data is not working; unfortunately though we don't support business phones so would be unable to offer compensation for loss of business. 

If you'd like to discuss this further feel free to send me a private message, and we can discuss account specific information there. 

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Now that 3 people have completed the watchdog form can anyone tell me when the transmission of the programme starts?

Cheesy

andywhite

Emily I totally understand that you cant comment on anything to do with bussines  but if I cant afford to pay may bill at the end of the month I'm sure even after all your companys apoliges youd cut me off straight away  but your the ones that have cost me a days work ! not really fair is it Huh I'm sure if you had a mortgage van loan and 3 kids to find money for at the end of month and though no thought of your own you wouldn't be happy  I'm sorry stick your apoligies they don't pay bills  disscusted that your company don't even keep customers informed if I ran my business like it I wouldn't have one  REALLY NOT IMPRESSED  not what I expect from a blue chip company at all

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand this matter may be causing you stress, Andy and in a situation like this we’re always happy to help in anyway we can to make this easier for you. Of course we’re able to offer you compensation for your loss of services as you were unable to access your data, however to do this I would need to access your account.

If you’re able to send me a Private Message this would be greatly appreciated, so we can discuss issue and access your account. 

CliveArnold
Hooked

@andywhite wrote:

...not what I expect from a blue chip company at all

100% not an accurate description of Plusnet Wink

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

@DS wrote:

A note to Plusnet. If a user clicks on Plusnet Community obviously it takes you there. However their is NO mobile phone section (Broadband - Fibre Broadband - Phone - TV - General Chat - Forums). would it be better to include Mobile Phone there too, possibly after Phone but before TV?

Hi @DS, this has been updated on our staging version of the forums and will be applied on the next community update. The link to 'forums' has been removed and a link directly to the mobile forum has been added.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

@jaread83, thanks for letting me know:)

(Sorry for interrupting my fellow forum readers schedule, normal reading will resume shortly)

RM1
Grafter

@CliveArnold wrote:

@andywhite wrote:

...not what I expect from a blue chip company at all

100% not an accurate description of Plusnet Wink

Fairly close to 100%, as it is wholly owned by BT Group AIUI?

andywhite

couldn't give a dam whom owns it but when its costing me hard earned money and leaving my children without food I care plusnet your scumbags why not tell the truth and keep cutomers informed ???????????????????

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

You're making yourself look more and more an idiot pal, no one forced you to join PN. Why can't people like you ever take responsibility for your own actions.

(and the word is 'disgusted')