Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£40 reward card black Friday deal

FIXED
andyt1970
Rising Star

Re: Reward Card Has Arrived

So for anyone reading this, here is the reply I received.

[Removed]

What was the wording from Plusnets Black Friday email deal? I've highlighted it below....

Offer.jpg

And this Black Friday deal wasn't what it seemed.

So, after less than 2 months with Plusnet Mobile, I will be moving to a new mobile provider (and my girlfriend), and her sister and her mum who we were going to sign up with Plusnet Mobile but we're not bothering now. 

And forget trying to sweet talk me into staying wth Plusnet for broadband and landline too, after all these problems we're leaving as soon as we find another provider who doesn't do sneaky misleading advertising and are honest people.

Goodbye Plusnet, from another soon to be ex-customer who can't wait to leave your sinking ship.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Contents of PM removed as per Forum Rules.

Charnie07

Re: £40 reward card black Friday deal

Hi Anoush please can you help me ?
I'm in same situation as many other Plusnet customers. I signed up my husband and myself for the Black Friday offer in Nov 2021 which also offered £30 each reward card. I've not received any links to claim reward card as expected so I gave it extra time then contacted customer support. They've taken ages to look into it and listened to the original calls as they claim I'm not on a qualifying plan for the reward card. I stated that that what I'd asked for during the call was the Black Friday offer with reward card and have waited for the links for each of us to come. They asked for 5 days to investigate it while requesting calls to be listened to (that was around 25/01/22). I've received an email yesterday stating they think they've settled my complaint and left me a voicemail. I had a missed call yesterday from 0800 917 6733 but no voicemail. I've still not been sent any links to reward card claim either.
This is not good customer service.
Regards Charnie
JosephineG

Never received mine after 24/11/21 change to Plusnet…no one will help - phoned on 3 separate occasions…told today I don’t qualify for one!
Charnie07

Hi Josephine sorry to hear you're in same boat too.
Reading through these forums it seems to be an ongoing thing with Plusnet. Get into a deal but then apparently it's not what you thought you signed up for and the offer is non existant.