Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just saying Hi

Blofeld
Grafter

Just saying Hi

Hi Guys n Girls (keeping it PC lol) 

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, Im Steve aka Blofeld, yes those old enough will know who that is haha, anyway have a couple of questions to ask but guess this isn't the thread to do them in, so will create one with the Title "Please Help with DSL-AC68U as I'm about to have a nervous Breakdown" so anyone with any knowledge of ASUS Modem/Routers please head on over to it and stop me from having to get therapy, as I'm now grey and bald I places after trying to set this up.

(Corrected post as I had put TP-Link instead of ASUS) 

Cheers

Blofeld

5 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 65

Re: Just saying Hi

Hi and welcome to the Plusnet community!

We have some knowledgeable users here who I am sure will be able to help with your TP-Link Asus equipment Smiley

Wasn't Blofeld a Bond villian?

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Blofeld
Grafter

Yep mate bald head and white cat, I'm not bald and I've got a dog, so work that one out lol

198kHz
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

We've been expecting you.  Wink

Welcome to the forum.

Not young enough to know everything
Blofeld
Grafter

I've come to take over this forum, then the world!!!!! Haha

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Guys and girls?

Just guys these days as the term seems to cover all bases - not sure how the girls feel about that though. Put it up for discussion Blofeld, but hang onto your hat and cat!  Smiley 

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.