Did you mean: 

Heyyyyyyy !!

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Heyyyyyyy !!

Hey guys my name is Satta

I recently joined Plusnet as a social media advocate.

I've come from a social media and business background but during my time here at Plusnet I have been trained in provisioning.

I look forward to connecting with you all across our social media channels and helping in any way that I canSmiley

4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Heyyyyyyy !!

Hi Satss

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi Mike,

Your the first person to welcome me Smiley I'm really glad to be on the forum and looking forward to working with you.

Satta

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hey Satta.
If you’re gonna be based in Sheffield, it’s tradition to make everyone a cup of tea on your first day. Smiley
Welcome to the team!
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 161

Hi Satss,

Welcome to the forums.  I hope that being new to Plusnet does not make the task extra difficult for you; this place is a real challenge, it tends to be the place where people come when the formal support channels have "failed".  Make a friend of the wise wizard - his magic is very powerful and will help on dark days!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.