Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPV6

djc1690

IPV6

Hullo there
If you want to find out  how to get a ipv6 adz ? its easy like 1234 lol
Number one you need IPv6 Compatibility  Routers. see the pics to see how to do this
I hope this info help any one whos wants to get a IPV6
ADZ
4 REPLIES 4
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: IPV6

It might be worth noting that this method establishes an automated 6to4 tunnel which, as a result of a number of problems regarding their use, are currently under discussion within the IETF for potentially being deprecated. When they work, however, they do at least allow experimentation with IPv6 without the complexity of some other tunnel types so worth a shot before native IPv6 is available.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I see that you haven't masked out your IP addresses - not really a good idea
racquel
Grafter

Quote from: GlasgaGuyz1690
how to get a ipv6 adz ? its easy like 1234 lol
I hope this info help any one whos wants to get a IPV6 ADZ

Nope. Not even Google Translate knows...
matthews
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Oldjim
I see that you haven't masked out your IP addresses - not really a good idea

Depends, you'll find that Windows actually regenerates you an IPv6 address every so often (I think 24 hours) for privacy reasons so it's harder to trace you. That IP address probably isn't in use any more.
However because that's a 6to4 tunnel (as opposed to a 6in4 tunnel) it's exposing the IPv4 address as well.
If you want to play around with IPv6 then I'd advise you set up a 6in4 tunnel (such as those offered by Hurricane Electric) and use that instead as the reliability of those is a lot better. The router you've got will allow you to configure it quite easily.