Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to drop the trial

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I need to drop the trial

Due to an alternative issue, I need to stop using my ipv6 trial account.
5 REPLIES 5
SimonHobson
Rising Star

Re: I need to drop the trial

Is that a statement, request, or question ?
You can stop using it any time and just go back to your regular credentials. If you do, then it might be worth dropping a line to Plusnet (send a PM to "dave") and if the trial isn't due to end imminently then they have the option of passing it on to someone else.
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I would have thought that it was obviously a STATEMENT. Do you see any ??'s there?
Since ALL comments about ipv6 were to be made in this forum I have posted it here.
If PN wish to reallocate the user then the can, I can not issue it to anyone else though.
I am quite aware that to switch back to "normal" I could log in as my regular user, I have done this in the past when I had issues with ipv6.
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Thanks for you help, I'll reallocate it so we can keep getting v6 feedback.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
KingTurkish

I would gladly take the IPv6 trial. I am using a Billion BiPac 7800DX with full IPv6 capabilities. Any help I can be to the trial, please do let me know.
SimonHobson
Rising Star

The trial finished a looooooooong time ago. Supposedly (IIRC) there was going to be a pre-release further trial - testing the rollout of actual full service with productions systems and management - but it's gone very very quiet on IPv6 for the last year.