Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question #65884312

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

question #65884312

hi,
would it be worth me contacting BTOR directly about the postcode problem so that my phone order can be progressed?
its already way past the original tranasfer date and it would seem that there is still a missmatch problem
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: question #65884312

Hi there,
Looking at the latest ticket update from yesterday afternoon it seems the postcode mismatch has been fixed? I'll nudge our team to get the order placed (I believe there were issues with the supplier ordering system yesterday or it would have been placed then).
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: question #65884312

ahh i wasnt sure because bt are still useing the wrong postcode (according to there live chat assistant this morning) and there support team told me there database has the wrong postcode listed (i was contacting them about a broadband billing issue)
would it still be adviseable for me to contact BTOR to get there databse amended with the correct postcode for the future ? (i dont envisage leaveing plusnet for a long time if ever at this point)
or is the missmatch process going to have there database updated to reflect the correct details (i was sure this had actually been done back in november 2010 when i was haveing problems with getting an engineer to visit)
basically i dont want to do anything that might mess up the transfer process
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you