cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contacting plusnet

Moa

contacting plusnet

Are there other ways to contact Plusnet, i.e. email or letter? I can't seem to find any addresses. I've tried to phone, but there is a 30 min waiting time and online chat is offline. 

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: contacting plusnet

Plusnet,

The Balance,

2 Pinfold Street,

Sheffield

S1 2GU

There is also social Media.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Rourke46
Hooked

In answer to your question; NO, there isn't. Their web pages drive you to distraction passing you from one set of answers to another and asking 'Did this answer yuur question' - it never does. On line chat is never available. I did manage to get through to the customer services last night  but waited 45 minutes for my call to be answered by an Agent. Try going to 'Ask a Question', but you might find this mind boggling.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Sorry about the wait times.

We're continually making changes to our staffing model and recruiting more advisers to try to keep the queues to a minimum.

As I type this, there is an 8 minute wait to get through to Customer Service and Technical Support. It dropped down to zero earlier in the day. Having said that, is there anything we can help with over here?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet