cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Talk Anytime Cancel My Included Evenings And Weekends?

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Will Talk Anytime Cancel My Included Evenings And Weekends?

No this isn't a daft question.  Wink
I currently pay line rental yearly and it includes 'Talk Evenings and Weekends' as legacy. I'm thinking of taking 'Talk Anytime' but may want to cancel this if the calls don't warrant it in the future. If I do this will I lose the included 'Evenings and Weekends'  if I switch back later or will it be retained by my account?
Thanks.
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Will Talk Anytime Cancel My Included Evenings And Weekends?

Hi there, it's only possible to be on either anytime or evenings & weekends so one would be removed if changing to the other.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

This gets a little confusing as it depends on when you started your phone service.
Current  Plusnet Talk excludes evenings, and LRS is £131.88 wit a £5/month charge for Talk Anytime, the older one (previous to approximately mid 2013 IIRC) includes evenings and LRS is £137.88 with a £4.50/month charge for Talk Anytime.
I'm pretty sure that if you add Talk Anytime at £4.50/month then later remove it your package will revert to exactly what it was (because you're still on the legacy Plusnet talk rather than the current Plusnet Talk.
Confusing?  Maybe.
[edit] see http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/price_guide.html#talk
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I think asked that specific question - well more or less
At present my LRS includes evening and weekend calls even though I have Anytime as well
If I remove the Anytime with my present LRS I will/should retain Evening and Weekend Calls - answer - YES
If I remove Anytime after the LRS is renewed do I get evening and weekend calls still  - answer -YES
quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi there, it's only possible to be on either anytime or evenings & weekends so one would be removed if changing to the other.

Adam,
this has got to be a classic example of PN representatives not bothering to read/understand the post.  Wink
w23 and OldJim ,
that was rather the answer I was hoping for.
Thanks.
Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!