cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail removed in error

FIXED
Chris_E

Voicemail removed in error

At the weekend I tried to add Call Protect to my landline.

After I ticked the box I received an email stating that Voicemail would be removed from the line. The following day a confirmation email arrived to say that this was removed. Today two people rang while I was out but were unable to leave messages.

I have no idea why this happened. When I look in my home phone control panel Voicemail is ticked and marked as active.

When I tried to access my voicemails the system said that it was unavailable and gave me the option to set it up. However, it stated that I was going to be charged £3.90 per month for it!!

Chris.

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Voicemail removed in error

Fix

Hiya @Chris_E, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the issues faced when trying to amend your call features and the confusion caused by this.

It looks like the service is just no longer active on the back end systems, so have have now added this back on for you. Please just allow up to 24 hours for this to complete.

Can you please just have a check of the call features showing in your account and ensure that all the ones you want added are there? If you have any further concerns or queries, please just get back to me so I can assist further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Chris_E

Hi @LaurenB thanks for responding.

It seems that you jave sorted it out - my voicemails are working again. Thank you,

Chris.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Great stuff @Chris_E thank you for letting us know.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds