Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Anytime query

FIXED
Grezzer61
Dabbler

Talk Anytime query

Had Talk Anytime ( without mobile)for number of years for £8. When upgrading bb to fibre unlimited extra 29th/30th Nov had no option in my offers to get Talk Anytime with Mobile which is same price as I already pay. Can someone confirm  which product I'm  actually on. My ac just shows "Talk Anytime". Surely I can move onto "with  mobiles" if not already on it when it's  same price. Thanks👍

8 REPLIES 8
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Talk Anytime query

@Grezzer61 

It's not the same price. It's now £9.41, see https://www.plus.net/broadband/extras/call-plans/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Grezzer61

Our call plans beginning with "Talk" are legacy and due to system functionality, you can't change to a current call plan which includes mobile calls online via your account. I can do this though for you. 

Our anytime + mobile calls plan is £9.41 a month. If you're happy for me to move you onto this from your next bill date, let me know by replying to the ticket I've created on your account Here.

There's details https://www.plus.net/help/legal/residential-phone-tariffs/#unlimited-uk on what this call plan includes. Have a look through that webpage if there's a better call plan you'd like instead. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Grezzer61
Dabbler

Thanks Baldock. Much appreciated👍

Grezzer61
Dabbler

Thanks Anoush for rapid response. I've  replied to ticket👍

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

No problem, I've already seen your response on the ticket and replied back Smiley

Let me know if you've got any further queries. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Grezzer61
Dabbler

Or even Baldrick1🤣

Hazel07

Hello I would like to upgrade to free mobile calls on my talk anytime plan. Is this possible? Thank you.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @Hazel07

thanks a lot for getting in touch. I've just created an open ticket on your account, which I'd need you to respond to, confirming that you'd like us to change your call plan to or Unlimited UK and Mobile Calls plan.

Give me a nudge on here once you've responded and I'll get it sorted for you. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds