cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking start

AnneMcBurney

Shocking start

We decided to change to Plusnet, we gave one month notice to the previous supplier on 24th August. We were given 3 dates for new service to start 20th, 21st and 24th September. 10th September, text says all OK, then on 17th, a question saying order rejected. Wait over 30 minutes to talk to someone to ask for help. Got a text asking for feedback, gave you 1 out of 5, if there was a zero you would have got that. Rang again yesterday, got very unhelpful guy, who said that as I had not said we wanted to change phone number that was the same as saying we wanted to keep our number and this was the holdup! The date is now 5th October, which will mean 2 weeks with no phone or broadband. This is appalling, my husband has prostate cancer and needs to be in touch with the hospital. I need to get this resolved, but got brushed off last night when I asked for escalations. If I get no answer I am thinking of cancelling the whole thing.

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Shocking start

Alas your first mistake was giving your previous supplier notice. They probably then put a cease on your line, meaning that any supplier would have to wait until that happened before they could place a new order. 

Hopefully a staff member will see your thread and provide more details. I am sure it's not what you wanted to hear, and I do hope a staff member picks this up and provides more detail.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi Anne,  thank you for getting in contact .

Since we are dealing with specific account information, I have updated the ticket on your account which can be found here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team