Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still not got my phone no sorted!

FIXED
teleyles1
Hooked

still not got my phone no sorted!

joined back up in april 2018

noticed when ever trying to ring home phone that it was always engaged.

eventualy got through to an advisor on the phone, they sent an engineer out, found out that my phone no wasnt transfered over, so i have no no for anyone to ring me on.

made a complaint, got an email eventualy saying they tried ringing me but couldnt get through ha ha, and that they have run a test and all seems to be working ok with no faults! so suggest sending an engineer out to check, gets better, all you have to do is get my phone no from sky and i have a working phone!

so i am still stuck, 40 min wait on the phone as usual so i hang up, no web chat neither to use, so my last resort is here, i have paid in full each month but not had a full service and even when i said to ring me on my mobile, they still try getting me on a dead land line lol.

so if anyone could help me i would be very happy, before i give up and go to another provider.

sorry about long post but contacting plusnet is like predicting 6 winning nos on the lotto.

4 REPLIES 4
teleyles1
Hooked

Re: still not got my phone no sorted!

managed to get through on live chat this morning

still no further forward though

was promised a manager would call me on my mobile, am still waiting!

bet they tried ringing me yet again on my home no that i dont have!

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Fix

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

I've checked your account and I can see we've re-requested the number to be ported over from Sky which will complete on the 27th.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
teleyles1
Hooked

got a great guy called [CSA Removed] on chat this morning,

he got it all sorted for me

just wait now until no is ported over next week

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @teleyles1,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted for you following your chat with [CSA Removed] and I'll pass on your positive feedback.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team