Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent calls not updating on anytime+

alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Recent calls not updating on anytime+

My calls made in the last couple of days have not appeared at all. Calls back to June 6 unconfirmed.
paulby
Grafter

It looks like the whole call confirmation process is running at "dead slow"!
My account seems to have been updated but I checked with two relatives who also use PN and thier call records are still unconfirmed from the 3rd and also not showing any new calls since the 8th in one case and the 10th in the other.
owlguard
Grafter

Jameseh,i mentioned a few days ago in another question that i had on my phone bill late charges,i believe they only total £1.37p or so but i for the life of me still cant work out which they are.You look at the itemised bill and the calls dont add up to what it says at the bottom of the page total.Im sure im 3 weeks behind with this subject but you know your billing system is abselute tripe,i dont think an accountant could work the billing system out. :)Im not going crazy rant or anything but does anyone intend to get this sorted out properly,sometime soon.????
                                                kindest regards and i hope tottenham do well next season for you.
paulby
Grafter

@owlguard
I think if they're late charges the calls that they refer to get added into the itemisation (and the total) for when the call was made, i.e. a previous itemised bill, although the charges are applied to the current invoice.
From this FAQ:
"It is possible that a call may remain unconfirmed for an extended period of time. If this happens and the call is not confirmed until after your next billing date, the cost will be added to your next invoice but the call will be recorded against the bill for the period the call was in."
Basically, you may need to look into a previous itemised bill to find the calls.
I agree this isn't very easy as you'd need to know which calls in your list were confirmed late.
James
Grafter

Hi guys,
A script is currently running to catch up all the old calls.
It's a very bit script, so will take a bit of time.
minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Hi, Looking at my recent calls it now looks like my calls are now duplicated as both confirmed and unconfirmed calls. This seems to be from about the 11/06/08. Is your script sorting this out or is there a new problem?
Jeff
paulby
Grafter

I wouldn't worry about confirmed calls having an unconfirmed duplicate - it seems to happen from time to time.  The unconfirmed call will stay that way with the confirmed version being copied to your itemised bill.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I'm on Home Phone Evenings & Weekends , confirmed call data now updated to 24?hrs ago. BUT unconfirmed call data still not updating Sad
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Mines now correct = for now anyway  Shocked Huh Roll_eyes
alanf
Aspiring Pro

It's not just Plusnet having problems with its billing. I took Homephone a few months ago and left BT. The first bill after I left showed a credit which "would be taken off my next bill"  except I was no longer a BT customer! I requested and received a payment to bank. Last month I received a bill for £0.00. Fair enough that showed that the credit balance had been settled. I have just received another bill for £0.00. Just as well I was on paperless billing.
bobboulby
Grafter

I still don't think that this is working properly. My call records have caught up to some extent but I've still got unconfirmed calls going back 5 days (to the 14th) and I've no calls showing at all for the last 2 days.
Bob
glloyd
Rising Star

From what I can see the billing system is a complete mess. I made a mobile call but got no answer but still got charged 15p and the total said 30p. A LL call I made two days ago is not showing at all. I don't make many calls but god knows how those who make a lot keep tabs on what they are being charged for.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

last month I got charged for an 0300 number which should have been free, got the money back after complaining. Angry
johpal
Grafter

@ alanf
Have you tried sending a cheque for 0.00 pounds?  Cheesy
alanf
Aspiring Pro

No and they won't have any luck trying to collect it as I cancelled the direct debit authority!