cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with phone

dominicaz69

Problem with phone

Hi I'm a long time PN customer I've never had any problems but the last couple of weeks I've had issues.  The first is a noisy line I've done a quiet line test, it also drops my BB connection when the phone rings.  My broadband connection also drops for no reason I've got a new line,master socket and router so think it must be a exchange issue. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Problem with phone

dominicaz69

I've tried that it always comes up with oops somethings gone wrong!!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello there,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your phone service.

Is your line noisy without your router plugged in?
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
dominicaz69

Yes it is still noisy I've just tried it than then spent spent the next 15 minutes trying to connect 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

If you haven't already I'd recommend running through a few checks at: https://www.plus.net/help/phone/phone-line-troubleshooting/

Should you continue to experience problems please feel free to private message me with your username and I'll see what I can do on Monday to progress this to an engineer.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thank you for your PM.

I've tested the line and I haven't been able to detect a fault, so I've opened a ticket on your account that you can respond to if you would like us to arrange an engineer appointment.