cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Changeover

tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Phone Changeover

My Internet changed over on 18/11/14 and I received information from BT that my phone service would change over 2/12/14. I have received no information to date from Plusnet. My phone control panel shows order in process etc. I have checked my BT account via MYBT and it shows no services from them. I submitted ticket 95586209 to Plusnet last night asking for an update and found a closed ticket that stated that my service would become active on 2/12/14 but have received no email to inform me that the service is active. I still have a working phone  line. Can anyone tell me who is providing my phone service
regards
tmcwhisky
3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Phone Changeover

Hi tmcwhisky
I've had a look over your account and can see that the phone transfer is complete, I've kicked it into life on your account on our side so you should now receive the confirmation emails about this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
tmcwhisky
Dabbler

Thanks Chris - just logged into my account and see that it was activated today. Will wait and see how BT manage the 2 day gap.
Regards tmcwhsky
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

BT will refund you from the date they cancelled the service up to the date you had paid in advance. They sent me a cheque for the difference.