Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders that in the status of “Awaiting Removal”

FIXED
HELMSLEY01439
Dabbler

Orders that in the status of “Awaiting Removal”

Afternoon

I’ve had a constant problem with trying to activate Call Protect on my landline… I’ve rang through to customer service and they’ve transferred my call to the technical help department but this has made no difference. .. advisors say that Call Protect is showing up as being active, but this isn’t the case at all…. I’ve dialled 1572 and listened to the voice and it states clearly that “the service cannot be connected” also, my phone number is permanently withheld when dialling out, but I’m unable to override this service by dialling the 1470 prefix before calling the number I wish to call….I still do require the permanent withhold feature, but I require the one where I can actually override it should I want to.. . I’ve spoken to various advisors regarding this, they’re now telling me that there are a lot of “failed” activities, but they aren’t dealing with this appropriately, I was expecting someone to call me back today between 11am and midday, but nobody rang

Please can someone advise on what to do next?

Thank You

Richard
9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Orders that in the status of “Awaiting Removal”

Hi Richard,

I'm really sorry for the issues you're having with your call features and apologies for the delayed response here. 

I've just had a look and call protect is definitely active on our suppliers side as well as "withhold number with override".

Before I do anything to try to fix, can you confirm if you're still having issues? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HELMSLEY01439
Dabbler

Morning Gandalf

I’ve checked again on the telephone number affected (I have two lines at my home address, with two separate usernames) and I still have no Plusnet Protect and although I do have the withhold number call feature, I cannot override the feature by prefixing the number with 1470… and just to confirm, I do have two telephone lines at my home address, and the other phone line is fine, it’s the second line that I have problems with

Thank You

Richard
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ahhh I was looking at your other account.

Looking at the right one, the call features are a mess. Sad

I'm fixing that now and will let you know when it's sorted. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HELMSLEY01439
Dabbler

Thanks 😊
While you’re in the account, please could you add the withhold number feature but make sure please that I can override the withhold feature by me dialling 1470 before the number I want to dial out to?

Thanks 🙏

Richard
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Yep. That's completed at 09:01 so you should have Withhold Number with Override, Call Protect and Caller Display. 

The problem is that withholding a number isn't a call feature we officially offer, so our own systems don't recognise it. This then causes complications when we or you go to make changes to the call features via your account. 

Should be sorted now, but I can't guarantee things won't get stuck again, if you do try to make another change. 

Let me know though if you need anymore help! Smiley 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HELMSLEY01439
Dabbler

Thanks for your help, very much appreciated 😊😊
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

No problem at all Richard! Smiley

Cheers 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
HELMSLEY01439
Dabbler

Morning Gandalf

Sorry to bother you again.. . Please can you remove the permanent withhold number from my telephone line? Bearing in mind that I do have two active lines at my home 🏡 address! The telephone number number that I would like the service removed from is from the telephone number ending in 303

Thank You

Best Wishes

Richard
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @HELMSLEY0439

Thanks a lot for getting in touch. I've just created a ticket on your account which I'd just need you to respond to, confirming you're wanting to make this change on your account. 

Give me a nudge on here once you've responded and I'll get that sorted out for you. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds