cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line only

ansell45

Line only

Hi guys i have notification in my order tracker that the line is active. My plan says line only am i right in thinking if the line is active that i can receive calls but will be charged for any out going?? There is a dial tone on the landline but have tried ringing the 2 phone numbers that plusnet have provided me with and its not ringing in. Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Line only

but have tried ringing the 2 phone numbers that plusnet have provided me with 

Not sure why you have been given 2 numbers.

You can check the line is active and the allocated phone number by dialiing 17070 from the phone. It will confirm the number before going to the test options menu https://www.beachyuk.com/blog/useful-shortcodes-when-diagnosing-uk-phone-line-issues

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ansell45

Hi misterw
I have tried that and the line gave me a 3rd different number. I contacted plusnet and they said my account wasnt yet active even though in the order tracker it said it was. When i questioned why the number was different again and different to the number i have had for the last 17months which was the number that was given to them i was told they didnt know it must be a mistake. Surely that cannot be right
ansell45

Hi misterw
Thank you for the help, i have just tried ringing one of the 2 numbers i have been given by plusnet and even though they have not txt or emailed me as advised the line is now ringing in.
Thank you again 😊