cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Land line problems

jeffmckinlay

Land line problems

I had a land line problem of which was reported repair complete, after a day using the phone found out that the engineer had muddled up my phone number with someone else, they have my number I have there's I now have been informed that they accessed my voice mail what is the procedure for a complaint  

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Land line problems

what is the procedure for a complaint

Here you go https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

@jeffmckinlay I don't think you need to complain - these things occasionally happen. Just ring in and explain that the engineer cross-connected you in error.

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @jeffmckinlay,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I've had a look at the account this morning and can see that you've been on the phone to the Support Team about this already today. Everything appears to be progressing as we would expect, so I don't have any new updates to provide, however I'd be happy to take personal ownership of the investigation to make sure things move as swiftly as possible Smiley

If you have any additional queries or concerns at this stage please update the support ticket on your account, which can be accessed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team