cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Anytime International

acuvicplus

How to add Anytime International

I've just joined Plusnet (again) with Home phone included with Broadband+. I wanted Anytime International (AI) originally but could not find a tick box to get the AI feature. So I emailed support who replied that I have to wait till Plusnet service has been activated. So when I received my "activated" email, I sent another email to ask to get AI. This was over a week ago and there has been no response. So reading the forums, I tried the suggestion of signing onto my account and going to "Product Change". I got a page with the following message :

We see you've changed your package in the last 30 days, here's a reminder about changes:
You can only downgrade once every 30 days.
If you previously downgraded, then to downgrade again you'd need to come back on 26-04-2018.
If you previously upgraded, then carry on.

I'm NOT trying to downgrade. AI will cost me an extra £8 per month! I do not want to wait 30 days to UPGRADE and phone calls abroad are chalking up a huge bill for me.

So Plusnet staff, please help me get this extra feature - your website seem to throw obstructions to get AI, and customer services seems to have evaporated. I am hoping posting on this forum would help.

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: How to add Anytime International

Hello @acuvicplus,

Sorry it wouldn't let you change your package. I have sent you a response in regards to this here. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team