cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Report A Dead Phone Line?

pkroberts
Dabbler

How Do I Report A Dead Phone Line?

My phone line is dead, but the only means of contacting Plusnet is by phone (the online chat, as usual, being even deader than my phone). So any clues on how I report a dead phone line? Anyone got an email address for customer services?

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: How Do I Report A Dead Phone Line?

Have you got a mobile? 0800 numbers are free on those now.

John
runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Is your phone provider plus net? 

go to this page, follow the steps and at the end of it you can report the fault with your phone. 

Good luck

pkroberts
Dabbler

I think you missed putting the link in your reply (but thanks anyway). The web-page link to the phone line trouble shooter is also 'experiencing difficulties'. After listening to bits of music, interspersed with high level bursts of white noise (nice), I did manage to get through in the end. However, this raised another question; the recorded 'hold message' alludes to the possibility of raising an 'online support request'. I can't see any way of doing that on the website - anyone else found it?

runhare
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Oops. 

Sorry  somehow that links  been cleaned out  .

https://www.plus.net/help/phone/

follow the steps of the phone trouble shooter and report your fault.

there is an awful out of bad weather about and I think there are probably thousands reporting phone faults right now . Also  it has been reported that there are problems with the plus net website in some areas Today  so that may be why you can't find the page but it's suppose to be resolved by now. If not you'll need to wait till they fix the site . Evenings are igoing to be their busiest time for customers reporting faults.

good luck 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @pkroberts I have looked into the fault and can see an engineer has been out and fixed the issue.

Let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team