Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a fault checked

FIXED
sharon1
Dabbler

Having a fault checked

HI - phone line suddenly died yesterday along with my internet - I phoned and spoke to a nice bloke who was very helpful, tested the line several ways and said an engineer would come along within 72 hours. All good, but I forgot to ask a couple of important things: will they need access to the house? (There can't be someone in that whole time) and also, I didn't ask what might happen next. If it's a big problem will you guys call me?
No landline, no internet and just my cranky mobile data and suddenly I feel like I'm Robinson Crusoe!!!
Any info gratefully received, thanks 🙂
5 REPLIES 5
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Having a fault checked

Fix

Hey @sharon1,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've checked over the account and it appears to be an external fault - meaning no one needs to be in the premises. I've checked the fault and can see our suppliers are currently implementing a solution. Over the weekend my colleagues will be checking over the fault and will provide further updates via this ticket.

Thanks.

sharon1
Dabbler

Aah, thanks for this Mads. Fingers crossed for a speedy resolution 🙂
sharon1
Dabbler

Aah, thanks for this Mads. All the best 🙂
sharon1
Dabbler

Mads! We're back online already - thanks to everyone for such a swift resolution to our problem x

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for the update @sharon1, I'm glad to hear this is resolved. Please do get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team