Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Call Plan

amuckelt32
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Changing Call Plan

I've just tried to change my call plan by removing "Anytime" calls a plan that is no longer available so that I pay for all my calls, the majority of my calls are to Plusnet customers and are therefore free. When progressing through the screens the systems shows Broadband at the full price, not at the discounted price that I've just agreed for a new 18 month contract. The final screen stated that the new price would be charged from the 18th March, i.e. dull price. I returned to my account details and accepted my existing Call Plan to reinstate the status quo.

I'm now reluctant to remove the call plan which is costing me £8  a month if I'm going to lose the £12.99 monthly discount on my broadband package. 

Can anyone clarify the situation. I would have used chat but it hasn't been available for a while!

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Changing Call Plan

@amuckelt32 

I am sure that I recently saw a similar query raised on these forums and the reply from a Plusnet staff member was that the product change app only shows the products at their full tariff and does not include any discount that an individual customer may have under a contract. The reply then said that any such discount would continue to be in place and honoured if the customer completed the product change app to, for instance, change their call plan.

Unfortunately, I cannot find that post, so it needs aPlusnet staffer to confirm that is so.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Changing Call Plan