cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not receive incoming calls on Plusnet landline after transfer from Talktalk

alicerogers

Can not receive incoming calls on Plusnet landline after transfer from Talktalk

Dear Plusnet,
Our broadband and phone was switched to you today from TalkTalk, however when anyone calls they get a message that the number dialled cannot currently recieve incoming calls, but I can dial out.

Also our broadband router hasn't arrived.

I tried calling your support number but get disconnected as you are to busy

Please would someone look into our problems?

Alice

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Can not receive incoming calls on Plusnet landline after transfer from Talktalk

Welcome to the forums, @alicerogers . This could mean a couple of things - I assume you asked for your old number to be transferred from TT to PN? Even if you did, there is a chance the physical transfer of your line at the exchange from the TT to BT frames has not been completed, IF TalkTalk agreed to the transfer - they can be a little reluctant to allow the transfer of what they regard as 'their' numbers.

First thing to check is what number the system thinks you've got - dial 17070 and see what number is recited back to you.

John
alicerogers

Re: Can not receive incoming calls on Plusnet landline after transfer from Talktalk

Thank you John,
The phone isssue has been corrected, however the Plusnet router still hasn't arrived

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

@alicerogers Glad the phone issue is resolved. Router delivery is a bit haphazard to say the least at the moment.

IF you can get a reply on the phone, it may be a good idea to make sure it has been ordered and dispatched.

John