cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display not working

David7

Caller display not working

Just joined plusnet and everything else seems great but can't understand why the caller display is not working now. It is saying it is activated in my options but every time the phone rings it just indicates "external call"

5 REPLIES 5
David7

Re: Caller display not working

Just had an online chat with customer services who say it will be working within 24 hours.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Welcome to our community forums @David7

Sorry to hear caller display isn't working.

Looks like you've chatted with one of my colleagues in our support team and is getting this sorted.

Whilst the official lead time is 24 hours I'd expect it to start working within an hour or so.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rjwharfe
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Hi there

I am also new to PLUSNET - cant get you via LIVECHAT or PHONE, either too busy or inactive

When I joined I requested 'Call Display' and it show in my CP

Unfortunately it doesnt work - can you fix for me,

btw ....this service worked fine on the same phone before transferring to Plusnet

Many thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @rjwharfe,

I'm sorry that your caller display feature hasn't been working since you moved over to us and for any inconvenience that this has caused.

I've checked and the caller display feature is showing active on your account on our system but not on our supplier's system. I've placed an order to manually activate this for you now and it should be working within 24 hours at the latest.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
rjwharfe
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Many thanks EmilyD - all sorted now 🙂