cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display/ID not working

FIXED
Shrimpy

Caller Display/ID not working

I recently transferred my landline from BT to Plusnet & since the transfer the Caller Display is not working. It is showing as active in my account details.
Could someone advise please.
Thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Caller Display/ID not working

Fix

Hi @Shrimpy

I'm really sorry for how long it's taken to get back to you. We've been quite busy recently so it's taking longer than we'd like to reply.

It looks like the Caller Display was missed off your order. I've added it on manually for you now and it should be up and running within the hour

Let me know if you're still having issues after 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Shrimpy

Thank you Matthew for your prompt response. Problem now fixed.
MrArgyll

I have exactly the same problem. Caller ID was working when I was on BT, but now the phone just shows 'Incoming call'. The caller id option is apparently active in my account. Dialling *#234# tells me the service is not available.

Degsie68

Hi, I too have been having problems getting my caller display. Phoned yesterday and tech team said he had to re activate it but not working yet. Phone is a new one so that isn't the problem. Any help please ?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@Degsie68 Give it 24 hours, and if it doesn't work, try this - I had problems getting caller display to work last time I got a new set: Fully discharge the batteries on the handset(s), disconnect the base station from the master socket, fully recharge the handsets and then plug the base station back into the maser socket. Worked for me, but no liability accepted if it doesn't for you. 😉

John
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

@Degsie68 I am going to do this on the BT system rather than doing this on the Pnet account, is that what the advisor said yesterday or not?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team