cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert set up

laycockmotors

Call divert set up

We have added call divert onto our package but when I go to set it up it says that this is not available. I have tried setting it up with *61*number#. Can anyone help?

10 REPLIES 10
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Call divert set up

@laycockmotors Welcome to the forum.  🙂

I believe it can take a few hours (24 maybe?) to kick in.

When did you add the package, and have you had a confirmatory email?

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
laycockmotors

I activated it on the 10th. Had no confirmation email but it is showing on my account. Maybe  I need to ring them and see whats happening. Thanks

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

OK. Answering times can be variable. Meanwhile one of the Plusnet Help Team may spot this topic and respond.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @laycockmotors

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm sorry to see that our automated system did not place the orders to enable call divert on the line. Looks like this has now been resolved over the phone and this should be enabled before the end of the day. Smiley

Feel free to reach out again tomorrow if you're still having problems with this.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Borderboy

Hi, a little challenge to Plusnet technical

I had call divert set up when I came back to Plusnet a month or so ago. I tried to set up call divert last Tuesday 14 Sept before going on holiday. After dialling the appropriate codes I got the message "Service not available"

I am now on the island of Crete and I still want to use call divert! My friend has access and has already tried only to get the same message

I have texted Plusnet as directed but so far no success, so I going to text again as directed

Can any community members help as well?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Borderboy, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having issues when trying to set up call divert recently. I've looked into your account and have updated a ticket on there with steps we'd like to try moving forwards which may resolve this If you could please reply back to the ticket here and after doing so feel free to give us a nudge on here and we'll happily look to progress this further.

Just to make sure, I've included the steps on how to set up call divert your side as to make sure the steps you're putting in your side is correct.
Let us know how it goes and when you've commented on the ticket.

Borderboy

Hi Ben, thanks for looking into this problem

Please confirm that you uninstalled and reinstalled my call divert feature, as soon as you have done that I'll get my friend to activate call divert on my home phone for the remainder of the time I am away and also confirm with you that it working correctly

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Borderboy, can you please add a reply on the ticket Ben created here:  https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=218003730 just confirming you're happy for us to remove and re-add the service and once done, we can get that picked up and actioned for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Borderboy

Hi,

I have now added to the ticket Ben has created

Please let me know when actions have been completed

Thanks

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Great stuff @Borderboy

I've just placed the order to get it removed from the line, once it's complete, a member of our team will be putting it back on, I hope this sorts things out for you. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds