cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer service

Al4

Bad customer service

I have an error message Order in Progress which is stopping me upgrading my account it’s been there for 8 weeks I have tabled a complaint and have spoken to yourselves 4weeks ago but it’s still there and costing me money

Spoiler

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Bad customer service

Hi @Al4

I'm really sorry to see this. 

I've looked into this for you and the error is due to your contract renewal going through and due to take effect on 08.03.22.

Regarding your complaint, I can see that one of my colleagues from our complaints team has been trying to make contact. You can get back to him by replying to the ticket logged on your account Here or calling the number he's given.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Al4

So I cannot make any alterations to my account for the last 2months appalling!

please do not call my mobile I do not get a signal at home RING MY LANDLINE  and allow me to reply to your incessant emails 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

I am really sorry @Al4, I have updated the ticket requesting a call on your landline.

You can reply to the ticket as my colleague provided a link by signing into your account online and adding an update.

Your case handler will be in touch as soon as they are back on shift.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team