cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding caller id and call protect

Phil2017

Adding caller id and call protect

I've been trying to add these call features since 4.11.2021 (yes 2021 !).  Ever since the call feature system shows "awaiting activation which should be within 24 hours" (JOKE).  Have raised 4 questions and 2 complaints since then ... all with no feedback or noticeable results.  So 

1. can some one PLEASE help to add these features

2. Why does Plusnet automatically ignore questions?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Adding caller id and call protect

Hiya @Phil2017, thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your call features and that after raising this to our teams a number of times, it's still not sorted. I can absolutely appreciate this must be frustrating and would like to help with this. 

I can see you have an open complaint and a member of the team will be in touch over the next few days, in the meantime though I have taken a look at this and can see that although added on the account, it hasn't been added to the back end system. I've placed an order to get these added for you and they should be active within the next 24 hours, though please get back in touch if still having issues.

I've updated your ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223318577

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team