cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Gaming

Akira
Grafter

Online Gaming

I was wandering if anyone has any experience playing online games on ADSL Unlimited broadband. I just wanted to know if it runs OK. I play on XBox and PS3. I don't really care about too much lag (unless it renders the game unplayable but I'm pretty good at compensating for lag).
P.s If we have any Gears of War 3 players, hit me with your gamertags! See you online peeps!  Cheesy
9 REPLIES 9
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Online Gaming

I play lots of online gaming and im on adsl2 on the unlimited package, sometimes we all get the odd bit of lag but in general plusnets connection is rather good. I can only tell you what its like for me Wink
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I play Guild Wars 2 quite a lot often and don't have any issues as do a number of my friends on the ADSL Unlimited Package.
Edit:
Technicalities.
James
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
...Guild Wars 2 quite a lot and don't have any issues...

You do die quite often...
Akira
Grafter

Lol.
That's fighting talk.  Wink
Dick:quote
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Meh. He's right though.
James
Grafter

Cheesy
Den
Grafter

I'm using adsl and the last week gaming as been impossible for me totally unplayable raised a ticket on the 21 and second ticket ont 25 march and still the problems exists on the rare occasion I can connect to either Playstation network or Xbox live it usually disconnects after a couple of minute then won't reconnect?
It's driving me mad to say the lest, any help would beappreicaited.
Thanks
Den.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Den,
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems playing games online.
Are there any games in particular? Do you notice any drops when using your connection on the PC/Laptop at all?
Den
Grafter

Hello,
D ont make any difference as 95% of the time I'm alone at home so no other device connected to thw internet as doesnt matter what game or platform whether xbox live or Playstation network
when these issues happen I have raised two tickets wonder if you could take a look at them or nudge them please it describes the issues little more. Ticket 67506983
Thanks in advance .
Den.