cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help / Tips for gaming

LastOneStanding

Help / Tips for gaming

Hi, ive been plusnet for about 4 years now and overall its been a pretty bad experience. I got Plusnet under the assumption it would be great for gaming, but over the last year and a half its been impossible to game at anytime of the day. I'm meant to be getting 7-12mbps but im stuck in the region of 2-3.5mbps, which means all the games i play online are lagging. I
2 REPLIES
Mathias
Grafter

Re: Help / Tips for gaming

Prob best to raise a fault if your speed has dropped that much. Suggesting tips is pointless if you have a fault.
Once fixed there is another existing thread on configuring your connection/router for improved gaming experience, so prob read that.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: Help / Tips for gaming

As Mathias suggests, there is something wrong with your line at the moment. Have a look at the graph below to see the number of disconnections on your line:

I'd strongly suggest going through the faults process at https://faults.plus.net so we can have a look at this. I can see you did have a fault open a few days ago, but it looks like you closed this on our website.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team