cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help / Tips for gaming

LastOneStanding

Help / Tips for gaming

Hi, ive been plusnet for about 4 years now and overall its been a pretty bad experience. I got Plusnet under the assumption it would be great for gaming, but over the last year and a half its been impossible to game at anytime of the day. I'm meant to be getting 7-12mbps but im stuck in the region of 2-3.5mbps, which means all the games i play online are lagging. I
2 REPLIES 2
Mathias
Grafter

Re: Help / Tips for gaming

Prob best to raise a fault if your speed has dropped that much. Suggesting tips is pointless if you have a fault.
Once fixed there is another existing thread on configuring your connection/router for improved gaming experience, so prob read that.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Help / Tips for gaming

As Mathias suggests, there is something wrong with your line at the moment. Have a look at the graph below to see the number of disconnections on your line:

I'd strongly suggest going through the faults process at https://faults.plus.net so we can have a look at this. I can see you did have a fault open a few days ago, but it looks like you closed this on our website.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.